About Monogram Digital
Monogram Digital is a boutique design, development and consulting agency specialising in web and mobile technologies. Based in Bletchley Park (the home of the codebreakers) we have an impressive list of clients and are taking our next steps in growth.
Much of our work involves producing bespoke online experiences and content, meaning that projects tend to be quick and interesting, with plenty of scope for creativity and innovation in both design and production.
This is an opportunity to develop with the agency here at Bletchley Park, working on a range of fast-moving and exciting projects.
The successful candidate is a talented front and back end digital developer with plenty of prior digital development experience and some project management skills. If you have previous digital/creative agency experience or have managed clients directly before, that's a bonus!
You are meticulous and take pride in the accuracy of your work. You're keen to keep learning and researching new techniques and technologies to complement your already impressive digital development skill set. You're honest, pragmatic, have a 'can-do' attitude and you're as passionate about digital development and web technologies as we are. You contribute your ideas and learnings to the projects you help plan and work on. You're hands on and happy to work through smaller ad-hoc pieces as well as immersing yourself in more complex and considered projects. You have clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Accurate and timely delivery of digital projects for both web and mobile platforms.
- Aid the project planning and timelining process.
- Pro-actively monitor live sites, campaigns, hardware and software.
- Timely bug tracking and appropriate issue response.
- Research and development that contributes toward personal and business growth.
You should be able to demonstrate extensive experience with:
- Production of robust, neat and well-tested code for web and mobile app deployments.
- Object oriented PHP.
- HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Grunt / Webpack.
- Use of frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Git SCM.
- Responsive mobile technologies.
- Linux (via CLI – including CentOS and Ubuntu).
- The full application development lifecycle.
It will be a bonus if you have experience with:
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony.
- Amazon Web Services.
- API services from Amazon, Facebook, Google, Mailchimp, PayPal, Soundcloud or Twitter.
- Digital/creative agency work.
To find out more
If you're interested in finding out more about this exciting and dynamic role, please email your CV, examples of your work (where possible) and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject line 'Digital Developer role'.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Careers at Monogram Digital
We're always on the lookout for new and talented people. At the moment we have a vacancy for an experienced digital developer.